Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Anyone Who's Anyone Reads...

...The Red Menace. It seems that I'm already listed as one of his comrades, so it's time I repay the favour and add him to my list. For some reason I have yet to do so. However, his blog is top-notch, so even I wasn't a comrade, the Red Menace would be a recommended read.

Edit: You may also want to check out Thought Interrupted. This blogger gave the ol' hat tip to the video I posted on abortion and Mexico's working-class women, which made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really hard to read,maybe there is sound commentary but too difficult to decifer with black & overwhelming red background.

susansmith said...

Anon, better get some glasses, I had no problems reading about what WW1 and Afghanistan have in common - imperialism.