Friday, September 14, 2007

Howard Hampton- Phoenix from the Ashes???

Ian Urquhart thinks that Howard Hampton is back from the dead. I guess we'll know for sure in less than a month. I think we need to enforce the baseball rule on this one- three strikes and you're out!

Howard Hampton laughs when he is asked the difference between this election and the two previous campaigns in which he led the provincial New Democrats.

"In 1999 and 2003," recalls Hampton, "the only question people wanted to ask me was, `Are you dead yet?' I think that was asked on just about every open-line show I went on, every editorial board I did."

This time, he continues, "People want to hear what we have to say."
People might want to hear what the NDP says, but will they actually go out and vote for them?

No comments: